Mission Statement– The South Georgia Apartment Association is a non-profit, trade association dedicated to the professional advancement of the multi-family housing industry.
Becoming a part of this growing organization will benefit you and your company in numerous ways. SGAA is a member driven organization whose primary purpose is to promote and protect the interest of the multi-housing industry. An affiliate of the National Apartment Association in Washington, DC and the Georgia Apartment Association in Atlanta, SGAA works to achieve its purpose through three primary areas:
- Legislation – As the local advocate for city, state and national legislation beneficial to the apartment industry and free enterprise;
- Education – Offering various programs and seminars for multi-housing professionals; and
- Communication – Using our various publications & programs to keep members informed on issues and events pertinent to the apartment industry.
- Access GAA and NAA leases through BlueMoon Forms*
- Involvement in community events
- Networking through monthly meetings
- Access to information regarding legislation changes in the multi-family housing industry
- Membership in GAA and NAA
*BlueMoon Forms must be purchased separately, however you must be a member in good standing of the Association to have access to these forms
Shall be limited to Apartment Community Managers and their onsite team members who agree to abide by the provisions of the by-laws of the Association and meet the approval of the Board of Directors. Owner/Manager Membership is for single or multi-family community properties and does not allow other properties owned by the Owner/Management Company to utilize services, education, or other opportunities through this member.
Represents any person, company, corporation, partnership or other organization which services, supplies or otherwise deals with multi-family rental housing properties, lenders, title companies, insurance companies and any other organizations or institutions, interested in the promotion of the multi-family rental housing industry in South Georgia counties.
The links below will take you to the appropriate membership application. We look forward to welcoming you to the SGAA family!